Bowery Mural

Reaching a target...

Monday 29 September 2008

Hey
Well i have nearly reached a milestone with my fundraising, i now have £998 - only another £2252 to go. I have to admit it is taking longer and is much more harder to raise funds than i thought but it's all part of the challenge i suppose eh! I do have a large family and some have still to sponsor me so I'll be looking forward to that.


I was going to organise some sort of 'event' to raise funds but there's so much legalities to take care of before then so I'm not sure about that idea now. I'd need to be convinced of it. If anyone has any ideas to get my finds going in the upwards direction then let me know. (Although I'm still not sure anyone is actually reading this blog - if you are show yourselves!!!).


Anyway have to rush off as got an appointment with the physio - ouch!, still not a marked improvement with me not being able to run but hopefully it will subside soon.
word of the day - Frustrated
catch you later
Ange xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x