Another thing on this wall is my 'bucket list' you might remember from a few post months ago. If not it's here...
I've decided to have a summer bucket list. These are things that WILL be done this summer. Oh yes!
- I want to see a real life piece of Banksy art, if you know where there's one please shout out now! Even better, come with me, YO!
- I want to go to Alton Towers. I've not been to the funfair for years and I want a blow-out I'll be scared and scream but I want to go! Go go go go go.......
- I still ache to walk along a Scottish beach, be it sunny or windy or rainy or whatever. I will do it.
- Another trip to Londontown. I like it so and it will help when doing the first thing on this list. Won't it?
- Climb more hills. Well at least one. Which will be one more than last year. Yes it's been that long.
- Seeing lots more new films. I've not been to the cinema for a couple of few but that will be rectified this weekend with a cinema fest.
- go to Edinburgh festival to see a friend perform. Can't wait for that. My first time at the festival!
Is it technically summer yet? The calendar says yes, the weather has other ideas. I'm going with the calendar and will hope that the weather will comply in time, by the end of the week according to the weatherman. I hope he's right, I've a list to start ticking off.
|21 June 2010 - Stirlingshire (my 'hood)|