Bowery Mural

Photo Challenge, 30 Days, Lets Go!

Sunday 22 May 2011

I'm a huge huge fan of Pinterest and you can follow my pins HERE!!. In case you don't know what it is, it's a site where you can keep pictures of anything that inspires you, that you like, clothes you want, graphic design, favourite places all on different virtual pin boards that you create. What's even better is that you can follow other peoples boards and repin their pins onto your own boards. Alternatively you can just 'like' their pin and post comments. I totally love it and it's one of the bet websites i've found in the past few months. I've seen lots and lots of inspirational stuff on there from buildings to quotes to shoes to delicious foods and fantastic photography.

Which takes me nicely on to this. My 30 Day Photography challenge from Superbarbs Tumblr that was pinned here. I can't seem to link the photo so it shows here but clicks on either of those links and you'll see what it is. Anyway, the long and the short of it is this... A girl gave her boy got a new Canon DSLR camera for his birthday and she set him a 30 day photo challenge so he could get used to using it (i think). I thought it was a brilliant idea and so decided I'd do it too! :)

aah managed to grab the link, to visit this site click the Tumblr blog link above :)
I'll post in a new post each day whatever the photo for that day is. Understand that? no, me neither. Basically each new day will have a new post. Phew, I took a long road for a shortcut there. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Angela x

PS I will be referring to this Photo Challenge as PhoCha30. Easier.  Shorter. Simples
.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x