Bowery Mural

mY LIttLe cItY

Sunday 8 November 2009

Have I ever told you that I get bored easily?  No?  well I do.  And when that usually happens I like nothing better than picking up a few essentials: phone, camera and car keys and head out for a drive around my little city of Stirling and taking a few snaps.  That's what I did today.  Clear blue skies with a now definite nip in the air.  Here are some of the results.


Stirling view - Stirling Castle with Stuc a Chroin & Ochil Hills in the background 




Stirling Castle Great Hall (sandstone building at top) and various old buildings



Part of the Ochil Hills


Something funny was happening in the sky on Thursday evening.  It was also Guy Fawkes nught so that meant fireworks galore most of which i managed to miss in the sky.  See what you think...


The moon is just hiding above a blanket of cloud.  The Ochils and the lights of Alloa in the distance.



Then the moon came out..

And now for some other pictures of my city, Stirling, that i've taken over the years.  Hope you like!



Stirling Castle dusky silhouette



Wallace Monument



Snowy Dumyat



View to the hills up by Callander, Bridge of Allan in the foreground



And finally... me overlooking the dawning of a new year & Wallace Monument 1st January 2009

Ange xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x