Bowery Mural

Stuck... like a wellie in muck

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Lately I've been at a loss as to what to blog about as well you see my life is really work, home, work, spin, work, gym, Tuesday night graphics class, work, spin... well you get the picture.  There is really nothing much going on so I put a call out on Twitter to see if anyone could inspire a new blog post topic or something - anything!  Only one reply came in from @Robgreen78  He suggested top 5 favourite sunsets where i was when i took them; most rock n roll thing I've ever done and what was i doing this time 5 years ago.  Well, one - i don't like to think back in time. I was probably doing what I'm doing now except there was no blog or Twitter; two - I'm too much of a goodie two shoes to do anything even remotely rock n roll (well in the grand scheme of things) and three - my sunsets are mostly seen from my back door or bedroom window.  So I thanked him for the topics and decided I'd do a Thursday Three post! and try to keep it up every week.  You may remember i did a Friday Five post a few weeks ago but as usual I never kept that up. But Thursday Three will hopefully be kept going. Less pressure than a Friday Five.

So here's the deal.  I'll list below some topics for Thursday Three posts and you can all join in if you wish. If not I know I'll be here each Thursday with a new post. And hopefully more often in between.

Thursday 30th September - Three people you find inspirational (famous or not).
Thursday 7th October - Three songs that have personal meanings to you
Thursday 14th October - Three ideal days/nights out
Thursday 21st October - Three things you want to do before the end of 2010

OK i think that's enough to be going on with.  I hope you will all join me in this fun little blogging task.

check back tomorrow for my first Thursday Three.



Ange x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x