Bowery Mural

Irn Bru Summer - Phenomenal

Friday 15 April 2011

This has been a week of ups and downs. The downs being i've had a sinking cold since Tuesday and it's only now i think it's beginning to lift. I've persevered and went to work not feeling my best but there was work to be done as it was busy with loads of essays and dissertations being submitted. I just couldn't take a sick day this week. I was thinking too that i've not had a cold nor a cough like this since i came back from Nepal which, as it happens, will have been two years ago tomorrow! How time flies. I've been keeping tabs on teams who are now making their way up the Khumbu valley in the Himalayas in the hope of summiting Everest. Good luck all.

An UP of this week was when i attended a preview screening of the new summer IRN BRU advert. I was invited along with a few other bloggers and podcasters to One Devonshire Gardens to a BBQ (on a wet Wednesday afternoon) but the place was brightened by the all familiar blue and orange colours of my favourite drink, IRN BRU. We were given a nice BBQ and cuppas and then shown the ad a few times. I have to say it's very fun, cartoony, fast-paced and to top it off the music is 'pencil full of lead' by Paolo Nutini which suits the pace of it down to the ground. The idea is a typical Scottish summer, you know, people shaped lobsters frying on a beach, midges, music festivals, mud, and of course Irn Bru. You can see it tonight on tv and also over on the Irn Bru website. I'd like to thank the girls from Burt Greener for inviting me. My goodie bag was loaded with summer accessories like a beach towel, beach ball, sunscreen, drinks plus more. I had an enjoyable time but was glad to be home when the chills and shivers started to set in.



Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x