Bowery Mural

Monday

Monday 19 August 2013

Monday gets a raw deal these days. I don't know why. If you see it as the start of your week, then it's just that. a Start. A chance for a new start, a new beginning.

I simply cannot stand Monday moaning on social media sites. There's no need. Granted, it's usually from the same sort of people who moan at the silliest little thing.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good moan. I'm good at it. I just don't see the point of putting it all over social media sites. There are some people who are genuinely struggling with things in their lives and don't ever seem to moan and yet here we are, bemoaning a gorgeous new day just because it happens to be called Monday.


Here's what Monday means for me...

  • Monday Morning Motivation Meetings - amazing brainstorming list-making session.
  • The first of my spin and Grit classes for the week.
  • A new week.
  • New ideas forming.
  • New episode of a favourite programme to watch
  • at the end of the day, day 1 of the week ticked off. You're heading towards that weekend!

What does Monday mean for you?

Angela x

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x