Bowery Mural

Twenty Twelve...

Monday 31 December 2012

...The year. Gone. Just like that. It was pretty quick, although at times it was particularly trying.

It's fair to say that 2012 didn't quite go as I'd planned. And it's probably mostly my own doing. That's what you're thinking. Don't worry. It's what i think too.

I've not done a few things i'd planned. I've not stuck up for myself in the way that I should have in situations that have made me feel absolutely terrible. By people (or a person) who are selfish and think only of themselves when they're dishing out the bad vibes. I wish I could let you know the details but I can't. Let's just say I'm too nice for my own good.

But hey, it wasn't all that bad. 2012 brought the Olympics and oh my god i embraced that with the widest arms that i could find and got right into Team GB. Still do. It was absolutely AH-MAZ-ING times a million!!

I've dreamt big this year. BIG.

In 2013 I intend to make some, or at least most, of those dreams come true. If you're with me then lets get started. If not, then goodbye.

Dreamers and do-ers let's go!

Angela x
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x