Bowery Mural

For now is my future

Monday 1 April 2013

Things happen in life that make you take a step back and wonder. It could be a little thing. It could be a 'slap in the face' thing, but they happen.

I sometimes wonder how my life will pan out, what the future holds for me. Is my future now? Is this it? Should I give it all up and go help people more in need than me? Is my future just around the corner and i just need to open my eyes to it?


Be open to anything. Take more risks. Be less afraid. Be more bold (HA!)? These are all questions (or mantras that I wish myself to grasp with great gusto) or thoughts that run through my head each and every day.

I had another birthday a few weeks ago. Funny that eh. It's only been a year since my last one. Birthdays make you think, especially as those years seem to be passing all too quickly the older you get.

So I sit, and wander, and wonder, and think. I'm always thinking, me. Probably over thinking. I often muse that I'd been born less of a thinker and more of a do-er. But then that wouldn't be me really, would it? Or would it?

Somethings got to change though. Soon. Now. In my future. In my present. Now. For now is my future. Let's take it...

Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x