Bowery Mural

Thursday Three... pt4 Guest post: Martin Keane of OneKind

Thursday 21 October 2010

I put out a war-cry via Twitter last week asking if anyone wanted to join in the Thursday Three posts for this week. Martin Keane, Movement Builder at charity OneKind replied. Here are his Three things he wants to do before the end of 2010. Mine will appear later...
______________________________________________________

When Angela put out a shout on Twitter asking for guest bloggers to talk about three things they would like to do by the end of this year, I was keen to share my plans with you all. I have had a pretty exciting year thus far, I graduated with First Class Honours, then joined OneKind. I have always been a keen supporter of animal welfare and it seemed like the perfect fit. Anyway, enough of my waffle, read on for my three:

·  We recently launched as OneKind, following many years as Advocates for Animals, a large part of that was “They’re Here.” The film is different to other animal welfare productions, as it focuses on the positive aspect of our relationships with animals. I feel it can inspire a strong and dedicated movement. I would like it to achieve over 30,000 views by the end of December. Will it? I’m not certain, we all know how difficult it is to gauge the possibility of video going viral. What I can be certain of, is that I will be giving it an almighty push to help it get even close to that total. I truly believe that everybody should see it. Watch it here http://www.onekind.org/live_onekind/theyre_here/

They're Here from OneKind on Vimeo.


·  I would like to be a better husband. I think as it stands, I am a pretty good one already. However, I am constantly working and beavering away on something. My wife is my absolute priority, she is a constant source of strength and is the most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I cannot wait to move house with her in November, as it will give us a little more time to focus on us. After all, that is what is truly important.

·   It is a great ambition of mine to try to make a few swede movies. I would love to fit this in before the end of the year, as it looks like good fun. If anybody else shares this ambition, do get in touch!

_________________________________________________

Big Thanks to Martin for being the only one to respond. You too can join in. Let me know
Ange x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x