Bowery Mural

Thursday Three... pt4

Friday 22 October 2010

Ooh this is a difficult one for me, Three things you want to do before the end of 2010. There are things I want to do but i'm not quite ready to give you that much insight into the inner workings of my head nor my heart right at this moment. Argh and I so want to... But I can't...I just can't...So here's three other (slightly less embarrassing) things I want to do before the end of 2010. Enjoy.

One thing I would really like to do os be more organised. I always like to think of myself as organised and at work i'm really well organised but at home, another story. I mean if there's an even to be organised I will but as far as organising stuff out then not so much. My bedroom for example. It is filled with stuff i have accumulated over the years and I really need to downsize and rethink what of this stuff that I actually need. I'm a born hoarder you see. My Dad is too, as was my Pappy. But i think it's one trait I need to sort out and cleanse myself of all unecessary goods. I'm sure it'll feel good. Will it?

Another thing I want to do before the end of 2010 is wear a dress! No big deal you might think but I never wear dresses. Ever. I've got a little black dress in my wardrobe that i wore at a wedding in 2008. It's timeless and would suit any occasion. I've alos got a yellow dress that's more suited to a summers day so we'll leave that one for now. But generally I'd never wear a dress on an ordinary day. So who knows of any special occasion where my black dress can be revived and brought out of the cupboard? Perhaps a nice Christmas night out.

The last thing I can think of just now is before the end of 2010 I want to be able to run a few miles without any knee pain. Long term readers will know that I have IT band trouble and get terrible knee pain whenever i run (hence the reason i go to so many spin bike classes - no pain). Well I've decided that now is the time to try to blast this knee pain for good and hit it where it hurts. I want to at least be abel to do a 5K run for next year I plan on a few 10K runs. So there. Now for seasoned runners 5L or 10K may be a doddle but to me its not. Not yet anyway. But soon, soon it will be.

Next weeks Thursday Three subject will be announced soon @Woodyben is choosing.

Ange x

.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have awful knee problems because of running but a physio sorted me right out - have you ever thought of going to see one? You can get a referral from your GP.

    Also, can't wait to see the pic of you swooshing about in a frock (because there WILL be a pic, right?) :) Can you layer the summery one? During winter I wear my summer frocks with a turtleneck underneath and tights.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x