Bowery Mural

Random Acts of Kindness

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Today, with  much surprise and delight, I received a lovely little brown envelope in the post from someone. Some people in fact. People I don't know in the real life but have come to know in the virtual life (via Twitter). It was unexpected and just a little ray of light on these drawn out January days. Inside were two handwritten notes and something else. The notes were wonderful and I liked them very mucho. Little random acts of kindness like this are something I'm going to do much more in 2011. I sent a few little gifts to various people over Christmas. To people that had filled my life with some joy. I hope they had this feeling when they received my little packages!

Angela xx


1 comment:

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x