Bowery Mural

Five things on a Friday #19

Saturday 12 May 2012

A very quick short sharp five things post. Not on a Friday, but a Saturday.

1) Galaxy Flutes. Little crispy wafer tubes filled with a soft galaxy chocolate and covered in smooth chocolate. And at only. 112 calories a pack they're quickly becoming a rival to the finger of Cadbury's Fudge as a taste tastic chocolate fix.

2) Caudalie beauty elixir spray for the face. Love this product. Got it this weeks no it smells lovely and keeps your face hydrated. More soon on this.

3) summer knits. I've got a few little jumpers lately because as we know it's not quite summer yet. Maybe June will bring us all some sunshine? But until then I'll continue to wear a few bright colourful summer knits. Talking of which...

4) fabulous customer service from J Crew online team. I ordered a gorgeous little knitted jumper from J Crew's website. I saw it on a video from one of the girls I watch on YouTube (thegridmonster). I wanted it immediately because it looked so nice on and it was an unusual colour - seafoam green with navy stripes. I ordered it, along with a case for the iPad. Both items were on sale and so excellent bargains (almost 70% of the jumper). Anyway both items arrived on Thursday, less than a week delivery from USA, pretty good. I tried on the jumper and it was too big. Sad face. I ordered the medium as the size chart seemed to indicate that's what I'd need. Wrong. Anyway, I emailed customer services to request an RMA to send the item back for a refund. I reordered the jumper in a small. I didn't want to go through an exchange process as what if the jumper sold out in the size small! Not more than an hour later I got an email to say that I should keep the jumper and will also get a refund. What?! I emailed back to say are they sure?, and what a generous offer that was. They replied to say, yes, it would cost too much to send the jumper back and since the jumper was in a sale then the postage would cost more than the refund. I suppose that makes sense but it's not often you'd get those options from a company. So there you have it. A great first shopping experience with J Crew online. They're currently shipping international orders free through the month of May. I'd recommend you have a look. Beware, it is pretty expensive but the sale section can offer some goodies.

5) I competed 4 spin bike classes this week. I'm back in my stride. It feels good.

Ange x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x