I decided last week to join in this regular post Awkward and Awesome Thursday so it'll appear here along with my regular Thursday Three post. Hopefully I cna manage two posts in one day...!
- Almost burping when a student came to the office to collect her essay.
- Falling over the strap on my bag.
- Realising that folk can here you mumble and 'sing' your way through a Lady Gaga song whilst in the photocopy room photocopying book chapters. 'Twasn't me, no sireee! Good job I wasn't dancing too...
- Being caught staring hat little bit too long at a nice boy I came across at the airport. He was rather lovely.
- Receiving a fab email from an old new friend yesterday.
- Getting my blogging mojo back. Yay to me, could be bad news for you, ha ha.
- I bought The Tiger Who Came To Tea book for Ryan for his 5th Birthday which doesn't happen until June. But it's awesome so I planned ahead. It was delivered today.
- Meeting new friends on my daytrip down south last weekend. It really was awesome.
- Receiving a few tweets from your Twitter crush, always nice.
- Making plans for my trip to London in April. So cannot wait for this trip.
- Trying my first every Krispy Kreme doughnut. It was scrumptious. I chose the Ltd Ed. Strawberry Glamour glaze. yum yum. Does anywhere near here sell these? Glasgow? Edinburgh?
- Coming home to an early birthday card. Don't worry i haven't opened it but I do recognise the writing Mrs Woodall!! :-)
That's all for now I think. I'll have more to share next Thursday.
Be Awkward, Be Awesome you fantastic people