Bowery Mural

Cupcakes!

Saturday 5 March 2011

Today I made my very first ever cupcakes. From my new Hummingbird Bakery cook book. I mixed everything by hand as I don't own any electrical baking equipment. Boo! Oh how I would love to own a nice candy apple red Kitchen Aid mixer. I really, really would....

Pre oven

 Post oven


So yes, I got the ingredients in, bought a muffin tray and set about cooking up a storm in the kitchen. When I say a storm what I really mean is 12 cupcakes and 5 little mini ones, I had extra mixture. The mix tasted just like it used to in the olden days when my mum would bake cakes. I licked the spoon and the bowl at the end and everything. Yum. My aunt came in half way through to give me my birthday card and a Thornton's Easter egg with Princess on it! aaww nice. She took away a cupcake so that's why there's a space in the big tray.



I wish I could share them with you. I haven't tried one yet as i'm saving them for my birthday. Tomorrow. Yes that's right. It's my birthday tomorrow!!

Angela xx

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x