Bowery Mural

You Don't Ask, You Don't Get - Update!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Thought I'd give you a quick update on my progress with a previous post entitled You Don't Ask, You Don't Get. I'd say it was 50/50 successful and here's why.


Blog
Still no help form anyone re changing the way this blog looks. Or any pointers towards nice classy Blogger templates. I say classy because I like clean looking blogs. Minimal you could say. Having hunted around a few blogs recently I can say there are some stinkers out there from people who've had them professionally done. They look nasty. You might have noticed that i've added a background. What do you think? I'm unsure yet and I may change it to plain dots or something yet. Its a work in progress. If you want to help me please do get in touch. I would really appreciate it.

I'd still like to talk over a few ideas I have with someone too. They're good ideas and could be HUGE, MASSIVE, AMAZING. You'll miss out if you don't.

Cinema Buddies
Well a few offers have come in, so thanks for that to those people.

A Brother
Perhaps my biggest request. Although I've never had a serious offer of a brother, I'm glad to report I've gained a cousin. A very lovely and inspiring cousin he is too, and I met him!! I hope he remembers my birthday this week! Ha, kidding. I hope to share many fun times with my cousin and be here if he needs me.

Photos of Me
Well there is one photo of me that was taken form the weekend, including thumbs. I'm going to use it as my new avatar. Lovely Laura did offer to take one but I was too embarrassed! :) I'm actually getting used to seeing photos of me now but i'd still quite like some arty shots done.

Photoshop
Well I'm glad to report that I now own a Photoshop. I've had a few plays around with some photos but can't wait to get stuck in. It's all thanks to Mr Woodall (@Woody_Ben). Thank you so much Ben. Now how can I repay you? Need something organised, a loan of a DVD or perhaps a Twitter name badge sewn by my own fair hands?! Holler out :)

All in all I done pretty well out of my asking. There are people who I'd have thought would have offered something but haven't but, whatever.

Angela xx
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x