Bowery Mural

Blogger Dynamic Views

Thursday 31 March 2011

So Google and Blogger, announce a new Dynamic Views for your Blogger blog. I've had a go, click the link below to see it. Pretty neat I'd say. Theirs Mosaic, Snapshot, Flipboard, Timeslide and Sidebar views.
http://angeprojecteverest.blogspot.com/view

This is the Snapshot view of mine. Cool eh.



It's funny the amount of people who criticise Blogger as a blogging platform. When i started my blog and searched around the web it was one of the first ones to come up to I just liked it straight away. As you know I did try to move away to another platform but i just do not like Wordpress. Everyone uses Wordpress and therefore you see blogs that sorta all look the same because they haven't changed or tweaked their theme. I have a Tumblr and a Posterous blog too but never really update them. I always come back to this little place I now call home. I'll always keep this blog no matter what.

I just can't wait until Blogger releases the iPhone app and the all new dashboard with, hopefully, some new features!

Always a Blogger girl
Angela x

.

2 comments:

  1. hye angela ! its me atiqah..n u can call me tika..im from malaysia..i saw ur http://angeprojecteverest.blogspot.com/view/snapshot n it looks very awesome ! n i eager to make for my blog ..but i dun know how to make it..can u pls teach me..u can contack me via gmai.. rudygoeslow@gmail.com or juz add me at facebook email : real_humans@yahoo.com tq :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just really difficult to swap platforms once you've got going! I love Wordpress as I don't have much time to play about with the layout and make it 'mine' so I like that the themes pretty much do most of the work for you! The snapshot view looks pretty funky though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x