Bowery Mural

Favourite Instagrammers

Monday 16 February 2015

Instagram @Ange77H angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk


Instagram is still one of my all time favourite apps and will always have a well deserved spot on the home page of my phone. I love it because I'm a visual person who takes inspiration from photos and colour and views and sunsets rather than words. One thing I thought was that I can't think if I've ever blogged about my favourite Instagrammers? Can you remember? Well, even if I have i thought I'd do an update on some of the Instagram feeds that I love the best for various reasons. It's good to share the love sometimes.

First up we have @TheFashionGuitar Charlotte from the blog of the same name showing us all things fashion and New York. Her style is great and her pictures show us a small glimpse into her life of fashion and kids and a recent move to New York. Stylish but not showy. Follow her.

Favourite Instagrammers angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk




@Johnnyramirez1 OH MY GOD. This guy is one half of Ramirez Tran who I think I've mentioned on this blog before. Hairdresser in Los Angeles, I 'Like' nearly every single picture he posts. I would give anything to visit his salon. He is the one single person who i would trust my hair to 100%. Hands down.

Favourite Instagrammers angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk






@andreadabene This feed is amazing. Brilliant vistas from a snowy covered Montana just now. It looks all clean and minimal - just lovely. Previously the desert with a little bit of greenery in between.
A well curated feed.

Favourite Instagrammers angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk



@_Divanoletto Fun adventures with bikes. Nicolo is based in Rome but he travels all over. There's always a bike and a smile. A really nice collection.

Favourite Instagrammers angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk






@Wilde_Oates absolutely stunning set of pictures from a guy in Edinburgh called Steve. Mostly Scotland and Edinburgh but that's okay. It's a lovely place to capture and this feed shows our country off really well. Brilliant stuff.


Favourite Instagrammers angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk




@Le21eme AKS. "Luh Van-Tay-Uh-Nee-Emm" Brilliant fashion photographer. NOT street style, fashion shows and the #AKSforeheadselfie's are dreamy. Top.

Favourite Instagrammers angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk



@dr_woo_ssc Shamrock Social Club tattoos. Gorgeous delicate tattoos that I'd get, if I ever took the plunge.

@Jedidiahjenkins Recently completed a cycle from Oregon to Patagonia, he's now moved back to LA to write a book about his adventure. The emotion and what it meant to him to make that journey really came through in his pictures. We saw who he met on that journey, where he slept, how he got his little bike repaired and what he ate. Everything. Nice.

Favourite Instagrammers angeprojecteverest.blogspot.co.uk



And those are just some of my favourite Instagram feeds. Of course there are more that I love but this post would go on *forever* if I listed them. Go have a look though, and let me know who you're favourites are to follow on Instagram?

Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x