Bowery Mural

Spring into Summer

Saturday 1 June 2013

You'd think with our recent weather that we were still stuck somewhere around February or early March, but this weekend has (hopefully) been the turning point. That point where we slowly transition from spring to summer. We get our lighter brighter clothes out and pain our nails a neon shade - well, the girls do.

With that in mind, it was with much excitement that i ripped the brown box open as fast i could last week.

Inside was this... the Selfridges Summer Beauty Box. Tah-dah!



Beauty boxes have been popular for a good couple of years now but i stopped buying one as i felt that, even for only £10 plus postage, I wasn't using most of the products that came in the boxes. I've seen a few recently and i'm glad i stopped mine.

However, when i saw that this Selfridges box had a mini bag sized Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray as well as a neon pink Models Own nail polish I couldn't help myself and ordered it straight away before it sold out. I think these boxes are limited edition and are only released at certain times of the year. (Summer and Christmas, perhaps?). It also costs £25 which is more than your Glossybox or Birchbox but the products are better.

Inside you also get a Tangle Teezer for wet hair, which i am thrilled about. I've been going to buy one for ages since the hairdresser used one on my (mostly unbrushed) hair. Can't wait to use it.

You also get a mini sized St Tropez instant face glow. A Lancaster after sun tan maximiser. A Caudalie beauty elixir spray - that i also love! A set of Jane Tran hair grips and clasps which will be lovely in my newly surf sprayed hair. A Molton Brown mini shower gel and an Erborian Korean skin therapy BB cream. I'll pass that on to someone else I think.

Really glad I ordered this. The value is apparently £70 in real money if you were to buy the products separately. Bargain. It comes in a nice sturdy white and yellow box too which is a nice touch.

Summer is here!

Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x