Bowery Mural

My Hipstamatic Week

Saturday 1 October 2011

Hipstamatic in case you don't know is a really cool iPhone photography app - commonly known as iPhonography. I've had it for ages and i love the different film, flashes, lenses and camera cases you get with it. I've amassed quite a few pictures. I love playing about with different iPhonography apps and with this one you can even get your photos printed off and sent all the way from America. I've had a pack, they're pretty cool. Here's my week in Hipstamatic photos, Saturday 24 September - Saturday 1 October... enjoy! (picture heavy post ALERT!!)

New Converse RED - my sparky shoes

Edinburgh Castle - from behind


Princes Street barriers

jewel encrusted tiger in Harvey Nichols
favourite drink

navy nails
poorly Connor
new gym programme

Castle silhouette

what?...
Those feet again


too much Coke in Illegal Jack's
Dumyat
for you...

dangerous tree?!

yum
Halloween window


Angela x

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x