Bowery Mural

Reason, Season, Lifetime

Saturday 6 February 2010

Have you heard the saying that people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime?  I think this has rung true for me over the past year or so. 

I had lunch today with one of my oldest friends since school.  We've not seen each other for a while but it was nice to catch up and was just like old times.  She's heading off to Australia for a month in 3 weeks time with her family and I'll miss her. 

She won't thank me for this but the photie below is when we went on a school trip to Germany's Rhine Valley about... *whispers* ahem... cough... 17 years ago!!  Jees!  I think we're ageing well and my hair has calmed down a wee bit since then. 

In this photie is Julie (another great friend who emigrated to Australia 3 years ago), Wee Stephen Giannandrea (who is now an architect and lives in Brazil with his wife a 2 kids), Donna (who I met today for lunch) and Me.  On the end.  Hiding in the corner with my Umbro jumper on.  They were the fashion in those days - honest!

Ange x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x