Bowery Mural

Fedora this, Fedora that

Saturday 1 December 2012

I've always been a hat wearer. Baseball caps, wool hats, beanie hats, wool hat with pom pom, flat cap, trilby. Recently, however, I've been really really wanting a fedora. A proper nice one. Not a cheapo one.

I've found a few online and i'd like your opinion.

There's this gorgeous navy affair from Eugenia Kim. The Farrah Portrait Fedora. Available from Shopbop.



Or we have this Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora, also available from Shopbop. 


This is also available in red which i kinda like the look of too. 




What do you think? are you a hat wearer? and do you know anywhere that stocks these hats n the UK?

Angela x
.

2 comments:

  1. I think the smaller brim looks best (fwiw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right. If only i could try before i buy...

      Delete

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x