Bowery Mural

Deep breath..... hit 'book now'... no going back!!!

Friday 30 May 2008

Quick update to say it's official i have now booked my trek to Everest Base Camp, Nepal. Changed my mind and booked the April trek instead of the March trek. So upon confirmation of a few administrative questions I will be leaving on Friday 3rd April 2009 and making my way to the top of the world!!!!

I am doing it to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care and the target is £3250. I'll shortly be posting links to my online sponsorship page so please dig deep.

Stay tuned, more details will follow,
Ange xx

PS more training walks this week and gym work, then another hill next Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,

    Thought I would get my own back and post a little comment on your blog!. Just wanted to say thanks so much for following my Everest blog over the last few months and the kind comments you posted. I have re-read your 2 quotes a good few times and they are definately apt and helpful..thanks. I wish you all the very very best with your trek and fundraising (I will be donating) and if there is any advice I can give or questions you have regarding your forthcoming trip then email me at martin.mcgarvey@btopenworld.com.

    Best Wishes

    Martin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x