Bowery Mural

Hello August

Friday 3 August 2012

The eighth month of the year has arrived in sparkling fashion. The sun came out, Team GB won Gold (yes, I'll be talking about the Olympics mostly until they are over) and I wore shorts to work for the first time in ages.

Time is not standing still. But I still seem to. Until now. If you aren't inspired by any one of those athletes gathered in London then I don't know what would.

I'm not just talking about their athleticism and form but also their dedication, years of preparation and probably some heartache along the way for their shot at a medal, any medal. Of course, it's easy when you've got a team around you, egging you on, believing in you, living your dream with you every step of the way.

I'd like that.

Angela x
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x