Bowery Mural

Blog-(ab)sence

Thursday 27 September 2012

I haven't blogged for a few days, or properly for a few weeks. It's not that there aren't things to say. There are plenty of situations that are cropping up on a daily basis but to blog about them would be like, well, no use. You see work has taken a funny turn recently. It's all silly nonsense and drama. Thankfully it's not directly concerning me (none of my business), but it still concerns me (in a worry sense) if you know what i mean.

Work is a place that all or most of us spend all or most of our waking hours. It should be a place where you can do things you love and get on with the people around you.

Unfortunately when people aren't adept to change then a few chinks in the armour appear. You get dissent. You get whispering in corners. You get a general feeling of unease and "what's gonna happen today" dread when you walk through the door. Like I say this does not concern me. Office politics is not my thing.

My thing is getting on with my work and try to make my day as enjoyable as i can. It's pretty tough at the minute admittedly.

Anyway, the weekend tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some clarity next week.

Angela x
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x