Bowery Mural

Nike versus Liberty of London dunk hi wedge trainer

Thursday 31 January 2013


Following on from my post last week about the Ash Cool wedge hi top trainers...look at these beauties I picked up too.

The Nike X Liberty of London dunk hi wedges. I think they're sold out now, sorry!

Nike x Liberty of London dunk hi wedge
When I saw these I fell in love. I've not had a pair of Nike trainers for aaaages and I cannot get enough of these. Come the summer, these will be a staple in my wardrobe with skinnies and skirts. For now though I have to work on my legs to be able to team them up with nice shorts! I'm doing that at Shock Fit classes, but more on those soon. Cannot wait for summertime.

Angela

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x