Bowery Mural

Updated Bucket List

Wednesday 23 March 2011


I thought I'd give you an update on where i am with my Bucket List. You may not remember but i wrote a post away back in May last year. It wasn't a things to do before I die type things. Rather a To Do list of things i want to, well To Do. So here's the post, and the list is below. I'll highlight in purple the things i've done with a little explanation.
Enjoy. And remember, if you want to help me tick off the items on this list go ahead and pick and number and let me know.  Let’s enjoy it!
  1. Walk along a remote beach in Scotland at sunset. - Still to do and want to do so badly. Any takers?
  2. Sell some of my lovely crafty wares online to actual people.
  3. Use my free meal for 2 voucher for the Landsdowne Bar. - used it in June last year with lovely Nicola.
  4. Cinema at least once a month. - Yay! thanks to my Cineworld card i'm seeing a lot more movies
  5. Go see the Tour de France LIVE! - I wish!
  6. Weekend in London. - booked for April, Cannot wait!
  7. Road tripping with friends - get in the car and drive, anywhere. - Well I did day trip to see friends in Luton the other week, does that count?
  8. Another trip to Barcelona cos it’s my favourite city.
  9. Find an excuse to wear my yellow dress.
  10. Find an even bigger excuse to buy the lovely dress I saw in Oasis the other day! - I'm changing this to the Aztec dress from All Saints or an outfit from French Connection I saw in the book i was sent today. nice!
  11. Lots of Nic and Ange adventures (pick some of the above and below missy!)
  12. Surf in Hawaii
  13. Drive down the Pacific Coast Highway
  14. Sell some of my pictures
  15. Swing through the trees at Go Ape!
  16. Own a Frank Gehry necklace from Tiffany
  17. Write in my blog more. I'm doing this with my one post a day in March. You likey?
  18. Go see this bridge (Glenfinnan Viaduct).
  19. Scream like a child at Alton Towers
  20. Finish reading one of the 4 books sitting on my bedside table. - In actual fact i;ve bought more books to read. Slowly getting there.
  21. Start my Uni evening classes – September 2010. Yay, completed an Intro to Graphic Design course from Sept - Nov 2010.
  22. Keep taking photos @iphonograffi ) - Well I take lots and lots of photos. Not so much on my digital camera but i'm rectifying that.
UPDATED: 25 May 2010

23.  Walk up more hills
24.  Stop worrying so much - hhmmm this is a tricksy one.
25.  People watch in Grand Central Station
Update: 23 March 2011
26.  Get a new iPhone.
27.  Buy a Macbook.
As mentioned in that previous post, this list is not complete and will be added to every now and again as soon as an idea pops in to my head. 
Angela x
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave a comment! I read them all x